Ensure your pricing does not leave money on the table. This workshop will help you understand value, and understand your customers using both behavioural science and your data, so you can price strategically and profitably.
You can attend in-depth learning workshop sessions in-person only.
Registration and morning coffee for all sessions is at 08:30 and sessions will conclude at 17:00. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea are provided. These sessions are not available virtually.
- Variables every business must consider: customers, costs, and competition
- Using market segmentation to define which pricing model is most appropriate
- Defining a pricing strategy: cost-plus pricing, competitor-based pricing, or value-based pricing?
- Finding your absolute lower bound for pricing: the part costs play
- Benchmarking competition to make sure you're in the same ballpark
- Behavioural insights, trends, and price sensitivity
- What companies get wrong about subscription pricing
- How to avoid over- or under-pricing products/services
- Updating pricing as your product or service improves over time
- Pricing as one of the most important levers for revenue growth
- Fixed / flat-rate pricing model
- Per unit/user model
- Value-based model
- Dedicating time and resources to finding out more about your customers and your product to properly understand the value you provide (Van Westendorp, Conjoint analysis)
- Strategies to enhance your pricing using three revenue buckets (Win, Keep, & Grow): freemium, upselling and cross-selling, and tiered packages
- Achieving subscription pricing nirvana: a pricing strategy that maximises your chances of profitability and sustainability
For many CRE industry leaders, the pandemic has been an eye-opener. It has heightened the need for—and pace of—digital transformation. This workshop will take C-suite developers and property managers through the process of strategically managing the integration of proptech to increase the value to tenants and effectiveness of the spaces they lease.
- Assessing digital maturity by reviewing existing capabilities- evaluating the maturity level of technology usage for managing operations, elevating tenant experience, and developing tech talent
- Ensuring digital strategy that focuses on technologies and initiatives that deliver strategic value
- Ensuring open architecture that easily integrates with legacy business systems
- Future-proofing your investment to allow continued integration of new technology
- Focussing on effectively managing transformation programs and encouraging innovation
- Leveraging cloud-based tools for digital marketing and to connect virtually with tenants to build a digital tenant experience
- Enhancing resilience by doubling down on cybersecurity and data privacy investments
- Implementing various technologies and data analytics to yield meaningful results for your business AND tenants
- Strategic partnerships/collaborations with technology providers or proptechs
- Minimising disruption to existing tenants and communicating the benefits of the technology to existing and potential occupants
Real Estate Sector Leader