- Instigating and navigating self-disruption
- Balancing between new tech and continuing support of existing core platforms
- Achieving organizational buy-in to achieve transformation
Head of Business Technology, Property and Asset Management
Intent is the holy grail of information, Domain is in the process of unlocking a deep understanding of millions of Australians across highly-valuable life stages.
- Data-driven innovation and the path to personalisation
- How to nurture users through seamless customer journeys
- The process of unifying multiple data sets to power tailored user experience
Technological advances have changed the way we design, buy, sell property and new developments promise even more interactive and exciting experiences. In this panel we'll take a look at some of the technological advances currently leaving their mark on the industry that will bring significant change to the sector. Hear what's in store for property in the not-too-distant future, and how to prepare for it.
Innovation Lead –Office
Co-Founder & CEO
- How is Dexus, a commercial office landlord, applying PropTech?
- What technology is being deployed at Dexus newest development 100 Mount Street opening mid-2019?
- What were the challenges and how were they dealt with?
Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
- Why is data becoming so important and how the real estate sector can leverage this to gain competitive advantage
- Why big data is the leading factor in the decision making process
- What is the role of the public sector in real estate data?
- Should all property datasets be freely available?
- Understanding the power of your data
- How AI can address a customer’s needs and adapt with their changing preferences
- Personalising experiences while protecting privacy
- Continuously adjusting the experience available for the users
Founder, StartBUILD & Program Manager
RealTechX Growth Program at Taronga Ventures
Head of Policy
The sharing economy, the gig economy or whatever you choose to call it is here to stay. It's reinvented how we see work and how companies employ. In this panel we will discuss its future and impact on our economy, society and work life.
Co-Founder, Managing Director
Chief Property Officer
Co-Founder & Co-CEO
This session will explore an upcoming wave of technology that may well radically change how we analyse employee needs and preferences for workplaces.
- Enabling wellbeing in workplaces and enhancing tenant experience with emotional technology workplace experience & wellbeing now and in the future
- Workplace experience & wellbeing now and in the future
- Emotional technology in the workplace
- The potential impact of Emotional Technology on our state of privacy
Human Geographer and Tenant Advisor
Cushman and Wakefield
- Using parametric Architecture, AI and big data to rapidly acquire development sites
- New ways of analysing site feasibility
- Connecting property data and design and construction data
- Using Bluetooth low energy active sensors in your building
- The impact on the new construction ecosystem
- Beyond the site, exploring other use cases
- Simplifying the complexity – the need for change
- Enabling trust through transparency & greater supply chain management
- Optimisation of project management administration
- Reducing the cost friction between parties through greater payment security
Founder & Director